La Giusta is here: the new iconic professional coffee machine by Gaggia Milano is a precious treasure designed to combine maximum reliability with a refined aesthetics. The meticulous choice of metallic materials, constructed with assiduous attention to detail, has an immediate impact: La Giusta is the perfect symbiosis of style, modern design and practical functionality.
The best possible ergonomics is the secret of its design, which includes an inclined user interface for improved visibility of the various selections on offer, angled filter holders for maximum practicality and a steam knob that delivers maximum steam with just a 0-90° rotation.
Its strengths also include a LED-equipped working area with two steam wands, both of which are fitted with the state-of-the-art cool touch technology, designed to keep them cooler to the touch.
Pair it with the Gaggia G10 coffee grinder.
- Colour touchscreen
- Customisable display screensaver
- 5 programmable direct selection buttons for each group
- Volumetric dose programming
- Counts: amount of coffee and hot water delivered, liters of water consumed, filters warning
- PID control of boiler temperature
- Programmable “Purge” button to clean the coffee group
- Energy saver: automatic ON/OFF and Stand-By
- Led-illuminated working area
- Electric cup warmer
- 2 Cool touch steam wands
- Hot water economizer
- USB port
- Height-adjustable feet
- Supplementary grid for espresso cups
- Width: 973 mm / 38.3 in
- Depth: 635 mm / 25.0 in
- Height: 545 mm / 21.5 in
- Weight: 94 Kg / 207 lb
- Voltage: 220-240 / 380-415 V
- Maximum absorbed power: 6000 W
- Steam boiler power: 5700 W
- Steam boiler capacity: 21 Lt / 4.62 gal