La Reale is the only traditional espresso machine in the world suitable to wear the flagship crown of a brand that started it all. From the first glance that dares you not to look closer to the perfect taste of all of its crafts, everything about La Reale is astonishing.
Every single detail behind the filters of La Reale is thoughtfully designed, engineered and set to empower a singular dreamland for the barista.
Its hand-crafted brew system, unique DFC technology and independent coffee boilers have been specially designed to prepare a traditional espresso in the most efficient and delicious way.
Make sure La Reale’s soulmate stands by its side: pair it with the Gaggia G10 coffee grinder.
DFC – Dynamic Flow Control
Thanks to this proprietary technology, set various flow profiles for the extraction of coffee in order to obtain multiple taste nuances from the same blend. DFC allows you get full control all coffee extraction variables according to your needs: colour, body, acidity & bitterness.
- Independent boilers for each group
- DFC – Dynamic flow control
- 3.5” colour touch screen for each group
- 3 programmable direct selection buttons for each group
- Electric cup warmer
- Energy saver: automatic ON/OFF and Standby
- LED-lit work counter
- USB port
- Cool touch steam wand
- Feet height adjustable
- Dose programming (time and brewing temperature)
- Counts: number of coffee and hot water delivered, liters of water consumed, filters warning
- Digital boiler temperature control (different temperature for each group)
- Customizable display screen saver
- Possibility to set different brewing curve for each selection
- Possibility to view the flow diagram for each selection
- Width: 1130 mm / 44.4 in
- Depth: 702 mm / 27.6 in
- Height: 556 mm / 21.8 in
- Weight: 120 Kg / 262 lb
- Voltage: 380 - 415 V
- Maximum absorbed power: 9900 W
- Power per group: 1400 W
- Steam boiler power: 4900 W
- Steam boiler capacity: 14 Lt / 3.09 gal
- Coffee boiler capacity: 0.8 Lt / 0.176 gal (x 3)
- Electrical outlet: NEMA 6-50P