With its elegant appearance, stainless steel parts and tempered glass panels, the Vetro is the perfect coffee machine that blends in any environment. It fits every needs with its choice of black or white finish, 2 or 3 groups and tall-cup format.
Its hand-crafted brew system has been specially designed to prepare a delicious traditional espresso. Pair the Vetro with the Gaggia G10 coffee grinder to prepare the perfect traditional espresso.
- Meets the NSF/ANSI 4 certification
- Tempered glass control panel with capacitive touch buttons
- Copper boiler with independent thermosyphonic heat exchangers for each brewing group
- Two stainless steel rotational steam outlets and one hot water outlet
- Quarter turn steam knob
- Capacitive touch buttons
- Tempered glass control panel
- Illuminated working area
- Backlit push buttons
- Easy backflush in one button
- Painted steel side panels
- Stainless steel back panel and cup rail
Cup Size Height:
- Regular - 3.5"
- Tall - 5.25"
- Electrical requirements: 220V / 60Hz
Electrical plug: NEMA 6-20P
- Boiler capacity: 13L
- Weight: 100 lb
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 28.7 x 18.5 x 20.9 inches